Welcome To Oasis Springs!
Hi Simmers! I am here to tell you more about the vibrant worlds where you and your Sims will be creating your own unique stories in The Sims 4.
We start out in Willow Creek which is very green, bountiful and should feel a little familiar to longtime fans. We wanted to pair Willow Creek with something completely different and that world is Oasis Springs. Oasis Springs packs a little visual punch with rocky landscaping, evoking those fond memories for players of Lunar Lakes and Lucky Palms. You’ll find it’s not just the landscapes that are distinct, even the home styles are unique to each world.
You’ll find objects available in Oasis Springs that you can’t find in Willow Creek and vice versa. Let’s say you want to make a tasty vegetable soup; you’ll find carrots in Oasis Springs but you’ll have to venture to Willow Creek for onions. To achieve the perfect dish you’ll have to visit the different worlds to bring your ingredients together, and it’s easy to do.
Willow Creek and Oasis Springs have five neighborhoods each. New homes or even venues can be built on each lot within these neighborhoods, allowing you to personalize the world to fit the stories you want to tell. There are also public spaces within these neighborhoods where Sims can explore, socialize, play, and even host a lovely cookout. Each world will have two neighborhoods already set up with venues, so as soon as you get into the game, you can take your Sims out for a night they won’t soon forget.
We’ve made the neighborhoods much livelier, populated with more Sims, all with their own unique personalities. You never know what is going to happen. You can be fishing in the neighborhood creek, when suddenly the lovely Bella Goth jogs by with Don Lothario conveniently not far behind. You might also find Malcom Landgraab passed out on a park bench after a night of terrorizing the locals, while the local children enjoy a good laugh in the nearby park! These curious little stories tell themselves and really help to make your Neighborhoods come alive.
The Great Outdoors
Parks and outdoor spaces are also really important to how you tell your stories in The Sims 4. The park in Oasis Springs has scenic valleys with lots to explore, including an absolutely gorgeous desert landscape perfect for a BBQ amongst the picnic benches and grills. In fact, the park is so big, we had to add another bathroom so your Sims didn’t suffer from Bladder Failure and ruin a good grilling time!
The desert isn’t all about food, frolicking and sand. Amongst the rocky edges you may even find an old water pump, long forgotten, but brimming with unexpected life. With so many unique things to do and explore it’s a good thing you now have the ability to seamlessly jump back and forth between worlds.
Travel With Ease
If you remember, in The Sims 3 you couldn’t take your Sim from one world to the other or have relationships with Sims living in different worlds. Now if you’re living in Willow Creek but your Sim wants to visit the mischievous Malcom in Oasis Springs you can do that just as easily as seeing your neighbor down the street. Say you like more of a dry heat and want to move to Oasis Springs? No problem! Your Sim’s relationships, skills and jobs will go along with them. It’s a completely fluid experience.
So there you have it; new worlds and wide open spaces. With so many new possibilities you now have the power to create your own unique stories. We hope you will have as much fun exploring Oasis Springs as we had making it!
164 Notes/ Hide
- atomic-dom likes this
- kookaburrasneez likes this
- practicallypeachy likes this
- annabunny001 likes this
- viveladolcevita reblogged this from sims4news
- ariannaowens reblogged this from sims4news
- ariannaowens likes this
- theredredherring reblogged this from sims4news
- pekapi likes this
- livelongandvulcanon likes this
- calerike likes this
- awkwardhazzalove reblogged this from sims4news
- awkwardhazzalove likes this
- tinykishez83 likes this
- thebestsoylatteyoueverhadandme likes this
- gabsie-elise reblogged this from gabsie-elise
- notoddlersorpools reblogged this from sims4news
- chicksdigsaurs reblogged this from sims4news
- chicksdigsaurs likes this
- niteste likes this
- lilotaku01 likes this
- gabsie-elise likes this
- sims4supply reblogged this from sims4news
- rocket-alien-loves-pancakes likes this
- princesspeachmagic likes this
- oldmanviggo likes this
- thentheyfallasleep likes this
- ts3universalis likes this
- ofgodsandllamas likes this
- sailorlynn likes this
- xxdanaxxgreenxx likes this
- kremkaffe likes this
- plumbobbin likes this
- sweet-lemoni likes this
- hellanincompoop likes this
- simoji4 reblogged this from sims4news
- patricknottstar likes this
- jakefabulouschristmas likes this
- uteryo likes this
- i-am-literally-a-giraffe likes this
- unlockedplumbbob reblogged this from simmiepie
- sheogorathsbliss reblogged this from sims4news
- delusional-shadow likes this
- bongjji likes this
- fagget4lyfe likes this
- annie-raee reblogged this from sims4news
- annie-raee likes this
- youaremybestfriendbud likes this
- snowwhite1511 likes this