Q:In your "Sims Camp News" masterpost, you linked to the "Careers and School article which listed careers available for sims. Is that the complete list? Are the medical, political, and military tracks gone?
Below is the complete list, unfortunately. There are no “normal” career tracks like Business or Medical in the base game.
- Entertainer: Musician/Comedian
- Writer: Author/Journalist
- Painter: Master of the Real/Patron of the Arts
- Secret Agent: Diamond Agent/Villain
- Criminal: Boss/Oracle
- Astronomer: Space Ranger/Smuggler
- Culinary: Chef/Mixologist
- Tech Guru: eSport Gamer/Start-up Entrepeneur
Q:Do you have any idea if they are still sending demos on origin or have they sent all of them out already?
They are sending them out in waves, so check your email/Origin at least once a day!
Q:So can sims still die of starvation in sims 4?
Yes, but it was designed so that it cannot be accidental; you’ll have to lock your Sim up for a few days without food.
Q:can sims still get sick??
No, there is no sickness or disease in The Sims 4.
Q:Wil we be able to host weddings in TS4? If so, will it be more detailed than TS3?
There are weddings, wedding arches, wedding cakes and tons of party supplies!
Q:Hey :) I'm wondering, when will your video about the pros and cons in The Sims 4 be uploaded or even done/made? I'm just waiting for it and sure it will help very much! Thanks for all and thanks for this amazing blog.
We are filming on Thursday! And you’re welcome :)
Q:we are at least getting cars, right?
I’m 99% sure that cars won’t be in The Sims 4, though nothing has been confirmed yet. Here is my reasoning:
- We already know that Sims can travel anywhere by walking outside the neighborhood boundary and teleporting to their location. SimGuruTrev has stated that transportation doesn’t really make sense with the way neighborhoods are set up.
- It doesn’t seem likely, given that other modes of transportation (streetcars and steamboats) are just decorative.
- SimGurus have been answering many questions on Twitter, but they have ignored all questions about cars so far, which suggests that they will not be in the game.
I hope that was helpful!
Q:so do you think TS4 is worth purchasing? For a while there was nothing stopping me from spending $70 on the game because I was reading a lot of cool stuff about it. But now that I've learned there are no toddlers and no pools (or any water for that matter), I'm not sure anymore :-(
I’m going to make a video with absolutely EVERYTHING you need to know about The Sims 4, including pros and cons, to help people make informed decisions about whether or not to purchase the game. Stay tuned! :)