Q:sorry if this ask is a repeat! can you explain why you think the E3 press conference will be a "tidal wave" of new info? I hope this question doesn't sound rude. it's just, EA has gotten my/our hopes up so many times regarding new info. how sure are we that this will be worth the wait? I know i am and have been dying to know more about pregnancy/life stages/ etc. thank you!!!!!
You aren’t being rude at all! The thing is, we have gotten our hopes up because we have assumed that EA would be sharing more info on The Sims 4 at big gaming events…even though EA never actually promised to do so.
However, it has been officially confirmed that TS4 will appear at E3. The event has traditionally been a huge venue for EA to reveal news and demos for The Sims. The timing also works perfectly, since we haven’t gotten news in almost a year and the game is set for a fall release.
25 Notes/ Hide
- heaviestbreather likes this
- miecer reblogged this from sims4news
- miecer likes this
- simmy-sellinia likes this
- dc3334 likes this
- i-am-literally-a-giraffe likes this
- alexmanuel-sims likes this
- poisonpatrol likes this
- two-cupsofcoffee reblogged this from sims4news
- rubberducky913 likes this
- kidzgangjay likes this
- i-like-yoshi likes this
- autumnshudder likes this
- dahvielen likes this
- simsationaldownloads likes this
- peanutbutterjay likes this
- mlkm said: it’s weird how there’s no news for TS4. I remember seeing a lot of screens and articles for TS2&3!
- mlkm likes this
- pixelcurious likes this
- weloveyoumisshannigan likes this
- duskedsky likes this
- crazyoaks reblogged this from sims4news
- veronsim likes this
- yousaypotatoisayvodka likes this
- sims4news posted this