Q:there are several other people miffed by the removal of cast outside of tumblr. i've seen plenty "petitions" popping up on the issue so it's obviously something a good number of fans are upset about even if you and i aren't.
I understand that, but even if a few thousand fans boycott the game, millions more will buy it. The risks of adding it to the game far outweigh the benefits.
15 Notes/ Hide
- conotexist likes this
- miecer reblogged this from sims4news
- miecer likes this
- christian4life93 likes this
- ts4-italiancommunity likes this
- kidzgangjay said: They better not ruin the speed of the game for a couple thousand so called “simmers”. I’m buying😁😁
- rosebud1773 said: If a BodyShop type system is added like TS2, it won’t be so bad. I, for one, will miss the ability to pick textures.
- mochakimono said: I personally don’t mind the loss for clothing/furniture, but I will sorely miss hand-picking skin and hair colors :(
- sitbackandenjoytheshow said: What is the risk of adding it to the game? I love cast and the ability to make sure my things match and the ability to make my sims, their clothes and their homes and neighborhoods more unique. It just seems like such a loss.
- sitbackandenjoytheshow likes this
- simmeechieyx likes this
- peanutbutterjay likes this
- hellohappylisa said: I don’t think the risks outweigh the benefits lol
- iplaybothandwhat likes this
- i-like-yoshi likes this
- sims4news posted this